Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Everyday Hello's Grand Opening!

Today is the day! I am beyond thrilled to introduce you to Everyday Hello! I finally have all my ducks in a row and am ready to open shop. Here is some info about ways to interact with Everyday Hello online! Please explore the sites and let me know what you think! <3


Everyday Hello: Main Website
This website offers: 
My Story- The whole story on how and why I started this business.
Cards- Beautiful pictures and information on my one of a kind handmade cards.
Purchase- Links to My Etsy Shop, and Etsy Listings for each card.
Blog- A blogger feed from this blog- and a link to get to this page.
Connect- Links to all my social media and a form to contact me!

Everyday Hello: Etsy Shop
This website offers:
Ways to view and purchase my cards!
You'll be able to purchase cards via paypal with a credit/debit card or your paypal account!

Everyday Hello: Mobile Site 
This site offers: 
A way to view a simplified version of my main site on your smartphone!
This will be the version that shows up when you access my main website from your phone. Don't worry there is an option to opt to use the web version instead!

Everyday Hello: On Facebook
Like the Page and Get updates about special deals, new products, and other news about Everyday Hello!


Have a fabulous day! I hope to hear from all of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment