Saturday, June 15, 2013

Good Morning Sunshine

Good morning everyone! I have so much love and happiness in my heart this morning. I feel so blessed by all the people in my life right now -helping to make me feel so loved and special for my birthday. Holidays are always a sentimental time for me and I love sharing them with my family and friends.

I also wanted to give you an update on the 23rd Birthday Sale that I hosted yesterday at my Etsy Shop. I am pleased to say it went very well. My profit for yesterday hit over $100, which (for my tiny little business) is really great! Thanks to all the friends that supported me in this and made some purchases. Also thanks to everyone lately for your general support of this business.

I feel like Everyday Hello has an exciting future ahead. I am feeling so great about this business and am making some dreams and plans to grow. I can't wait to see where the future takes us, and I hope you all are there for every step of the journey!

In some really good news: I will be releasing my brand new logo for Everyday Hello soon. (Some of you may have seen some updates about it on my instagram!) What an exciting time this is! God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment